What is your warranty policy?
– Eyewear product is warranted for 12 months from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. However, this warranty does not apply to damages caused by consumers’ carelessness. For other products, our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
In which countries is it possible to shop online?
– We deliver world widely. If you can’t find your country on our shipping country list, please contact us.
How about the shipping fee?
– Customers are responsible for the shipping fees.
How long does it take?
– It normally takes 7-10 business days from the day we receive the order. However, it may take 10-15 business days for different countries. (Please note that the procedure could take longer if we are out of parts stock, and we will contact you individually if it happens).
Do I need to pay for tax? When?
– Each country has different tax law, So the amount of duty varies. Further notice will be given by your country’s customs office via phone or email.
How do I make return, if I purchased online?
– Any items returned must be in the same condition in which you received them. Please include a note of your name, email address, phone number, product name, and order number in the parcel.
－We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please first send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 10-12800 bathgate way richmond，BC，Canada V6V1Z4.
How many days do I have for the return?
– Every return notification must be made within 7 days from the day you received, and items have to be sent with 30 days from your purchase date.